| The following are the ‘Terms of Sale' governing all the sales of Limited Edition, Signed and Numbered Serigraphs published by ‘The Serigraph Studio' being offered on this website. You, the buyer have agreed to all these terms and conditions
- We undertake to supply Limited Edition, Signed and Numbered Serigraphs published by ‘The Serigraph Studio' as described on this website.
- All orders for these Limited Edition Serigraphs shall be deemed to be an offer by you, the buyer, to purchase the serigraphs pursuant to these terms and conditions.
- You, the buyer shall be responsible for ensuring the accuracy of the details provided in the order and the subsequent re-confirmation and we will not be obliged to accept an order unless all details requested have been entered completely and accurately.
- No order received by us will deem to have been accepted by us, the seller, unless we re-confirm acceptance of the order by e-mail or telephone.
- We reserve the right to refuse any order placed on this website without assigning any reasons for the same.
- We will advise you by e-mail or telephone upon dispatch of your order.
- All the prices quoted on this website are in Indian National Rupees (INR) and are not inclusive of Value Added Tax (VAT) or any other additional taxes that may be applicable.
- The prices quoted on this website are subject to change without any prior intimation, except in the unlikely case of an increase in price after a re-confirmation has been sent by us accepting the order in which case you, the buyer, shall be entitled to cancel the order prior to dispatch without any penalty.
- Prices quoted do not include shipping and packing costs and these will be charged additionally. The shipping costs will vary depending on the destination country of your order and will be intimated to you in the order re-confirmation sent by us.
- VAT is not charged to or payable on orders taken from and delivered outside India subject to the payment also being effected from the destination country.
- Customs and import duties or any surcharges on the same are not included in the prices quoted by us and you, the buyer will be solely responsible for payment of these if applicable on your order.
- By placing an order on this website you, the buyer, commit to making a confirmed offer for the items ordered by you and to agree to pay for them in full by selecting any of the methods of payment on the ‘ Payment Options ' page.
- We accept payments by cheques, demand drafts and telegraphic transfers.
- Upon receiving payment, we will send a payment receipt, along with a ‘ Certificate of Authenticity ' for each of the Limited Edition Serigraphs ordered.
- Title of the prints ordered will pass to you, the buyer, only once full payment of the items ordered have been received by us.
- The serigraphs ordered will be delivered to you, the buyer, at the address provided by you in the registration form.
- Delivery of the serigraphs is generally ex-stock and should be dispatched within seven working days after receiving the payment in full for the entire order.
- In case there would be an unprecedented delay in shipping your order beyond seven working days due to unavoidable circumstances we will advise you accordingly.
- A shipment notice advising you the dispatch details of your order would be e-mailed to you.
- All shipping options with charges mentioning approximate delivery time will be sent to you in our order re-confirmation.
- The risk in the goods shall immediately pass to you, the buyer, upon dispatch by us.
- Any dates quoted for delivery of your order are approximate and we do not take responsibility of any delay in delivery however caused. If, the delay is caused due to our inability to ship your order in the specified time period of seven days or as intimated and agreed between ourselves then you, the buyer, shall be entitled to cancel the order at any time before dispatch of your order from our studio.
- All items sold by us will be checked before shipping and are guaranteed to be free of any damages or defects. If, however any items received by you are not as per the description or is inadvertently shipped defective or damaged from our side we urge you to inform us within 3 days of receipt of your order and we will replace the serigraph (if available), In case we are not able to replace it due to non–availability or any other reason beyond our control you may opt for another serigraph or request a full refund.
Queries & Complaints:
- While it is the endeavor of ‘The Serigraph Studio' to handle all enquiries promptly and fulfill all orders speedily, effectively and without incident, it is not possible to guarantee that there will never be a problem. Should you have any complaints about our serigraphs or services , we would request that these be put in writing and sent via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or by post to the address mentioned in our ‘ Contact Us ’ page.
- Any queries or complaints received by us will be acknowledged within 7 working days and you will informed of a projected time scale for answering the query or dealing with that complaint, together with the steps we intend to take in dealing with it.